D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Amazing!

It was fun to say the least. try to make it harder. By level 30 i didnt have to do anything. the auto defence took caer of it all. It would be sweet if the tanks actually fired before they got to the wall... same with the men, bikes, and rocket launcher.

Try making things more expensive, or the cash you get from killing things less. Also put limits to the number of people you can have in your base. have them die so you can replace them too. Its not really fun if it isnt a challenge.

Great game though! hope to see some changes;)!

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

aha! great!

That was awesome.. I just dont see how you can only get 4600 when I got 9800 or something... haha, still fun tho. I shot the guy backwards tho, but he still landed positively. Is there wind or something .. may want to fix that. Other than that, it was good for a laugh, awesome!

PSM's Drivers Test PSM's Drivers Test

It was fun!

haha, i liked it. At first question part, I thought what the hell is this bullshit, but then realized that its for the greater part of our society. It made me realize how little I know about the rules of the roads and all that. oh well! My car got up to 83 mph. Can you beat that?

FadeToBlack-1 responds:

thx man im glad you liked it.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

haha

I killed the ecosystem after 85,522 points. How sad is that? My fish took up the whole screen... so sad :(

GOODGAME! loved it but got so pointless when i can eat everything.

SnoBoard Tubby 2 trailer SnoBoard Tubby 2 trailer

Uhhhhhhh

I dont know why your rating for this is so high... only 2 possible outcomes in this game, die, or run over more guys. Music is annoying, and the graphics arent pleasing, in fact, it would be more pleasing if i had a bad skin rash right now... but im so clean, that wouldn't happen! Thanx!

Street Life Street Life

Some people...

This movie isnt all great, but it doesnt suck bad either. I just want to explain to the guy b-4 me that he needs to grab a life. Any dude that wants to pussy toons? Come on, thats just wrong ... and same with everyone who supports. Grab some brains you caps.